Global Seas has the experience required to operate a vessel of superior quality and provide the highest level of service, while always putting client safety first. We employ skilled crew and in-house engineers who recognize the individual needs of clients as they analyze each project step-by-step from pre-engineering to demobilization. The Mt. Mitchell has vessel operations experience spanning many industries including:
- Regional Scale Nodes (RSN) Underwater Observatories Initiative – Seafloor Mapping on Oregon coast.
- Leading Oil Exploration Corporation – Geophysical Survey in Chukchi & Beaufort Seas
- NOAA – Seafloor Mapping of Pribilof Canyon, Unimak Pass, Upper Cook Inlet
- TeSubcom – Unity Cable Route from Adak, AK to Japan
- TeSubcom – AKORN Cable route from Oregon to Homer, AK
- Nauticos – Survey in search of Amelia Earhart’s plane
- USCG – Lead vessel in Selendeng Ayu oil spill cleanup